You can have your cake but you can't eat it

I am baking cakes today - Lemon iced cupcakes.  Just waiting for the ingredients to reach room temperature before I start.  I'm baking them for a cake sale tomorrow (I think it's in aid of some sort of cancer charity but I'm not 100% on that - at least it's for a good cause).  It's in Burgess Hill, and is part of what I'm doing tomorrow.  Because... ... I have a Taekwondo competition tomorrow.

I am so rubbish at taekwondo I'll be lucky to come away with my dignity left intact, let alone a medal.  Jeez, if my friend Michèle heard me say that she's tell me to shut up.  I've entered to do patterns and sparring, and maybe I might enter tag team on the day.

1 comments:

wat to follow you but yr follow icon is missing!

 

Post a Comment